I would LOVE to see:
- Romance (any heat level). I am particularly interested in historical, especially Regency. I'd also like to see paranormal and contemporary (or women's fiction).
- Sci-fi/fantasy/urban fantasy that focuses more on the characters (development/motivation).
- Young Adult or Middle Grade. Contemporary and I'd really be interested in seeing a YA historical or dystopian. I would love for there to be some element of romance in the YA.
- I love characters that are intelligent and quirky. I'm also drawn to a deadpan sense of humor.
- Stories that have strong, unique plots and subplots. Speaking of plots, I would love to see plots featuring time travel, mythology, or competitions.
What I really DON'T want to see:
- Stories featuring post-marriage/divorce/children.
- No epic type sci-fi/fantasy.
Below are examples of authors I love:
J. K. Rowling
Karen Marie Moning
J. R. Ward