• RSS

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Submission Guidelines

Submission Guidelines

You can also find our guidelines here. I am only accepting electronic queries at this time. 

*Please send a Query and the first 10 pages of your completed manuscript to query[at]thebookeralbertagency[dot]com. I do NOT respond to queries sent to my personal email. In the subject line of your query, please include QUERY: JORDY and TITLE

*Please make sure your pages are pasted into the email-I do NOT open attachments unless I've requested materials.

*Please include your name and contact information.

*You should receive an auto-response message confirming we have received your submission. If you do not receive an auto-response, please check your spam (just in case). Feel free to drop us a line either through the contact form on our website, or email letting us know, so we can check to see if there is an issue with our email.

*If you have not received a response from me in four to six weeks, I have decided to pass on your project.

*If I'm considering your work (partial/full), please do keep me posted on any offers you might receive (from agents or editors)

*If you haven't heard from me, please feel to follow up after six to eight weeks.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just begun the seemingly complicated process of finding an agent and getting published. I found this post very helpful. My book is not yet completed but I will be in touch with you once it is.

Post a Comment